Recognizing the protection of personal information is its social responsibility, EXEO USA comply with related laws and regulations and promote the implementation of the following procedures.
- EXEO USA makes effort to protect personal information, through constructing secure corporate information management system and through employee education, for the protection from illegal access, disclosure, loss or damage as well as maintaining accuracy of such information and updated.
- EXEO USA obtains personal information under prior consent of the individual and use only where such consent permits. EXEO USA uses personal information for the following purpose.
Announcement of new merchandise.
Invitation to shows, sale and events.
Services and maintenances.
Where and when EXEO USA intends to use personal information beyond the purview or other than specified above, EXEO USA obtains prior consent of the individual anew.
- EXEO USA does not provide personal information to third party except the followings. Even when providing personal data handled by EXEO USA to the third party, EXEO USA makes efforts to protect by obligating the third party holds and makes appropriate protection measures from such risks as leak, disclosure or further transmission from the third party.
Where and when a prior consent of the individual is obtained.
Where and when used for statistical data in the mode and the form that the individuality of such information unidentifiable.
Where and when required by laws or regulations.
- When asked for confirmation or correction of EXEO USA controlled personal data, EXEO USA responds to such request to the reasonable extent upon individual identification.
- Personal information provided to EXEO USA prior to the implementation (March 2005) of Personal Information Protection Act of Japan shall be used under the conditions and purposes specified above.